Best of Southern Africa
- Time for stargazing round the fire Enquire now »
- 1 of 8
- Enquire now » Time for stargazing round the fire
- Enquire now » Tented accommodation in the forest
- Enquire now » Spectacular sundowners
- Enquire now » Private dining experience
- Enquire now » Luxurious room with a view
- Enquire now » Lions replenishing at a local waterhole
- Enquire now » Guided mokoro trip
- Enquire now » A typical day on safari
- Savuti is known for its large amounts of predators which can be tracked whilst on game drives.
- Xugana Island Lodge is beautifully set in the heart of the Okavango Delta surrounded by water.
- Explore South Africa’s Mother City, Cape Town.
- Camp Moremi is located in the Moremi; from here you can explore the reserve by Land-Rover or enjoy guided motorboat safaris on Xakanaka lagoon
An all round unforgettable trip this itinerary takes you on a once in a lifetime safari experience before dashing off to Cape Town to marvel at the grand Table Mountain. Enjoy a safari combining the Chobe National Park and famous Okavango Delta. The game viewing, top lodges and activities are amongst the top African safari experience on offer. Conclude your trip relaxing in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Cape Town.
+Day 1- 2 – The Peech Hotel, JohannesburgItinerary
On arrival in Johannesburg, you will be met and transferred to the Peech Hotel for an overnight. Relax and unwind after your long journey.AccommodationThe Peech Hotel »
The Peech Hotel is Johannesburg’s ‘chic’ boutique hotel. Centrally located in Melrose, The Peech features luxurious rooms, contemporary design and plenty of good karma - an 'unexpected city oasis'. The Peech has ten modern luxury bedrooms and suites equipped with all the latest technology.The Peech Hotel »
+Day 2 – 4 - Savute Safari Lodge, Chobe National ParkItinerary
This morning, take your flight from Johannesburg to Maun, the gateway to northern Botswana. On arrival you will be met and taken on a short hop flight to the Savute area of the Chobe National Park for a two-night stay at Savute Safari Lodge. World famous for having the largest elephant population in Africa. Big Five game drives are the order of the day here.AccommodationSavute Safari Lodge »
Savute Safari Lodge is situated on the banks of Botswana’s fabled Stolen River, in the now dry Savute channel. The 12 thatched chalets all have expansive sliding doors and private viewing decks. The area is known for its large concentration of elephant and lions.Savute Safari Lodge »
+Day 4 - 6 - Xugana Island Lodge, Okavango DeltaItinerary
This morning, you will be flown to the Okavango Delta for a two-night stay at Xugana Island Lodge. Activities here concentrate on water and you can enjoy mokoro's, boating safaris, walks and fishing.AccommodationXugana Island Lodge »
Xugana Island Lodge is situated on a private concession in the Okavango Delta on a magnificent island site. The views from the front of the lodge or one of the lodge’s 8 elevated rooms allow for the immediate realization that one has arrived in the heart of beautiful Delta.Xugana Island Lodge »
+Day 6 - 8 - Camp Moremi, MoremiItinerary
Today, you will be flown to the heart of the Moremi National Park for a two-night stay at Camp Moremi. Activities here include game drives and motorboating.AccommodationCamp Moremi »
Situated on the beautiful Xakanaxa Lagoon within the Moremi Game Reserve, Camp Moremi offers an unsurpassed African safari experience. This rustic tented camp offers an exciting combination of guided game drives and thrilling boat excursions into the Okavango Delta region.Camp Moremi »
+Day 8 - 11 - Winchester Mansions, Cape TownItinerary
Depart from Camp Moremi for your scheduled charter to Maun. On arrival at Maun you will catch a flight to Johannesburg (not included) and then onto Cape Town (not included). On arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport to the Winchester Mansions Hotel where you will spend three-nights. Use this as a base from which to explore South Africa’s “Mother City”.
+Day 11 – End of TourItinerary
Today, you will transfer to Cape town Airport in order to take your onward connection.
- All flights and transfers as stated
- 1 night at the Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Savute Safari Lodge on an all inclusive basis to include all game viewing activities
- 2 nights at Xugana Island Lodge on an all inclusive basis to include all game viewing activities
- 2 nights at Camp Moremi on an all inclusive basis to include all game viewing activities
- 3 nights at the Winchester Mansions Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Park Fees
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- All meals not specified
- Travel Insurance
Similar Recommended Tours
Botswana is arguably Africa’s prime game viewing destination rewarding visitors with a truly unique safari experience. This package is a virtual “best of” combining three-unique lodges in the region, where you will be well and truly pampered on this once in a lifetime trip.Read more »
For a taste of Botswana in style, look no further. Taking in one of the Okavango Delta’s luxury camps and a trip to the Savute region, this trip allows you to experience two completely different areas. Your game viewing experiences on this trip will be fascinating and varied.Read more »
Botswana is arguably Africa’s prime game viewing destination. This trip takes you to two areas of Botswana, Chobe and the Okavango Delta ensuring you have a memorable safari experience. Combine this with a week on the beach in Mauritius and you have a perfect itinerary.Read more »
Journey into one of Africa’s leading wildlife destinations and enjoy a range of activities including mokoro rides, bush walks and motorboat safaris. The trip combines two top Wilderness Safari camps that make for a perfect safari experience with plenty unforgettable moments.Read more »