Luxury Kruger and Coast
- Giraffe with Ulusaba Rock Lodge elevated on the hill Enquire now »
- 1 of 10
- Enquire now » Giraffe with Ulusaba Rock Lodge elevated on the hill
- Enquire now » Elephants drinking at Ulusaba
- Enquire now » Leopard relaxing on a tree
- Enquire now » Ulusaba makwela suite's beautiful bed
- Enquire now » A welcoming local resident
- Enquire now » Bush dinner at Ulusaba
- Enquire now » The Twelve Apostles Hotel with its spectacular setting
- Enquire now » A view from the Twelve Apostles mountains at sunset
- Enquire now » The best sundowner terrace in Cape Town
- Enquire now » Twelve Apostles luxury seaview accommodation
- Stay at Richard Branson's private luxury Kruger game lodge.
- Enjoy the trill and excitement of big five game drives.
- Sip cocktails on the deck of the Twelve Apostles with the best seaviews.
- Enjoy the great food, wine and friendly local people.
A fantastic combination of the best of the bush and beach. Starting off on luxury big five safari you then fly onto Cape Town to stay at a top hotel with the best views in Cape Town. A perfect trip for anyone looking for a top luxury holiday with only a couple of days to spare.
+Day 1 - 4 - Ulusaba Rock Lodge, Sabi SandsItinerary
On arrival in Johannesburg you will be met and assisted with your check in for your flight to the Kruger. Spend three nights on safari at Ulusaba Rock Lodge enjoying two game drives per day.AccommodationUlusaba Rock Lodge »
Ulusaba Rock Lodge is the epitome of luxury safari accommodation in South Africa. Rock Lodge, located in Sir Richard Branson's Private Game Reserve, offers luxurious accommodation and world class service to guests on safari. Activities include walking safaris, game drives and beauty treatments.Ulusaba Rock Lodge »
+Day 4 - 8 - Twelve Apostles, Cape TownItinerary
This morning you will fly from Ulusaba to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and then onto Cape Town. On arrival in Cape Town collect your car hire and drive to The Twelve Apostles Hotel where you will spend the next four nights. With Cape Town's many attractions and amazing scenery you are sure to be 'wowed'.AccommodationTwelve Apostles »
The luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa lies where earth, sea and sky meet, poised above Atlantic rollers and flanked by the majestic Table Mountain in glorious Cape Town. This intimate five star hotel fully lives up to its stunning location, with exceptional standards of service and Cape hospitality.Twelve Apostles »
+Day 8 - End of tourItinerary
Today make your way back to Cape Town Airport to return your car hire and carry on with your onward travel plans.
- Federal Air flight from Johannesburg to Ulusaba Game lodge
- 3 nights at Ulusaba Rock Lodge on a fully inclusive basis (all meals, all drinks and game activities)
- Federal Air flight from Ulusaba to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport
- 5 days car hire, Toyota Corolla or similar including unlimited kilometers and super cover insurance
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Internal flight from Kruger Airport to Cape Town
- Items of a personal nature
- All meals not specified
- Travel Insurance
Similar Recommended Tours
The ultimate bush and beach honeymoon combining one of the top lodges in South Africa’s Kruger Park with a beautiful and luxurious island lodge in Mozambique. The emphasis on this trip will be on a private, luxurious and an unforgettable honeymoon.Read more »
This honeymoon features an unforgettable luxury train journey, a stunning sea view hotel in Cape Town, ultimate luxury in the Cape Winelands and a stay at perhaps Africa’s finest private safari lodge. The most luxurious holiday with the memories to match.Read more »
Experience two exclusive safari lodges in the Kruger region. This tour starts with two-nights in the Sabi Sands at Singita Boulders Lodge followed by two-nights at Singita Lebombo in a private concession of the Kruger. This is safari in the utmost luxury.Read more »