Victoria Falls by Rovos Rail
- All aboard...Rovos Rail pulling into a station Enquire now »
- 1 of 10
- Enquire now » All aboard...Rovos Rail pulling into a station
- Enquire now » The departure, harking back to a byegone era
- Enquire now » The Royal Suite
- Enquire now » The observation car
- Enquire now » The elegant dining cart
- Enquire now » Aerial shot of the Royal Livingstone
- Enquire now » Luxury bedroom at the Royal Livingstone
- Enquire now » The beautiful Victoria Falls
- Enquire now » Royal Livingstone swimming pool
- Enquire now » Zebra's grazing at the Royal Livingstone
- Travel on the most luxurious train in the world.
- Enjoy a morning game drive in Hwange Game Reserve.
- Visit Victoria Falls which is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
- Experience the thrill of white water rafting or the peacefulness of an elephant back safari.
Imagine embarking on a journey on the most luxurious train in the world and arriving at one of the natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls. This very romantic tour offers you an amazing voyage including a train trip, game drive, incredible scenery and ending with a visit to the spectacular Victoria Falls.
+Day 1 - 3 - Rovos Rail, Johannesburg to Victoria FallsItinerary
This two-night adventure begins as the train departs from Capital Park in Pretoria. This special journey departs in the morning and slowly meanders north towards Bela Bela, crossing the Tropic of Capricorn. Once over the Soutpansberg mountains you enter Baobab country. After clearing the South African border formalities you travel very slowly over Beit Bridge and the train will ease itself into Zimbabwe. Continue north-westerly and enjoy an early morning game drive Hwange Game Reserve. Your journey ends at the incomparable Victoria Falls on the mighty Zambezi River.AccommodationRovos Rail »
Rovos Rail has earned an international reputation for it’s truly world class travel experiences. Step aboard the wood panelled coaches, classically remodelled and refurbished to mint condition and enjoy fine cuisine in five-star luxury as some of the most varied African scenery imaginable unfolds.Rovos Rail »
+Day 3 - 5 - Royal Livingstone, Victoria FallsItinerary
On arrival into Victoria Falls Station you will be met by a Perfect Africa representative who will transfer you to the Royal Livingstone for your two night stay.
+Day 5 - End of tourItinerary
Today you will be collected and transferred to the Livingstone Airport for your return flight to Johannesburg.
- 2 nights on Rovos Rail from Pretoria to Victoria Falls occupying a deluxe cabin on a fully inclusive basis
- Road transfer from Victoria Falls Station to the Royal Livingstone Hotel
- 2 nights at the Royal Livingstone Hotel in a standard room on a bed and breakfast basis
- Road transfer from Royal Livingstone Hotel to Livingstone Airport
- International flights
- Return flight from Livingstone Airport to Johannesburg
- Items of a personal nature
- All meals not specified
- Travel Insurance
Similar Recommended Tours
The ultimate bush and beach honeymoon combining one of the top lodges in South Africa’s Kruger Park with a beautiful and luxurious island lodge in Mozambique. The emphasis on this trip will be on a private, luxurious and an unforgettable honeymoon.Read more »
This honeymoon encompasses three of the major highlights of Southern Africa namely Victoria Falls, Cape Town and a Kruger Safari. Accommodation is boutique and intimate in style throughout and there is a great mix of relaxation and activity on offer.Read more »
This honeymoon features an unforgettable luxury train journey, a stunning sea view hotel in Cape Town, ultimate luxury in the Cape Winelands and a stay at perhaps Africa’s finest private safari lodge. The most luxurious holiday with the memories to match.Read more »
This tour brings together the very best of South Africa. Combining Cape Town , Kruger and a 2 day journey on Rovos, the tour is ideal for guests that are looking for the very finest of hospitality and service. Combine this with fantastic locations, and great staff , this trip has you front and centre with the Big Five and Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront.Read more »