Malaria Free Safaris
Malaria Free Game Reserves offer you a world-class safari experience without the hassle of Malaria. Only South Africa offers Malaria Free Safaris - the two safari areas being the Madikwe Game Reserve and the Garden Route Safari area. Take a look through our list of suggested Malaria Free safaris to find one that best suits your taste, or simply use one as a base and customize it to suit your needs. For honeymooners, families or those wishing for a hassle free safari the Malaria free reserves cannot be beaten.
Why try a Malaria Free Safari?
- First and foremost, travelling on a malaria free safari means that you don’t have the added hassle of having to take malaria prophylactics.
- South Africa’s malaria free reserves are fast earning a reputation as excellent game viewing destinations.
- Malaria free reserves such as Madikwe are famous for their population of African Wild Dog, rare in most other safari regions.
- Most malaria free reserves are extremely child friendly and many lodges within these reserves offer comprehensive kid’s programmes.
- Convenience- most malaria free reserves are easily accessible making them an extremely viable and easy safari option.
- You will find the emphasis less on chasing around after the so-called Big Five on the malaria free reserves. With a background firmly grounded in Conservation, you will find that the rangers have a keen interest in the smaller species and plants as well as the larger animals.