Indulge in an African river experience unlike any other on the Chobe Princesses. These luxury houseboats travel from the point that Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe meet, along the magnificent Chobe and Zambezi Rivers.
There are 3 Chobe Princesses, a vessel with 5 suites and 2 vessels each with 4 suites. The emphasis is on a leisure and contemporary comfort. Large sliding windows give an exceptional view of an ever changing landscape. It’s an intimate and luxurious means of transportation through the African wilderness.
- Open plan lounge, bar and dining area with unobstructed views
- Electric shutters for protection from wind and rain
- 10 seater Jacuzzi on middle deck with pool towels provided
- Large semi-covered area with pool loungers on top deck
- Centralized evaporator/cooling system for hot summer months
- 220V Electricity
- iPod docking station