5 Days / 4 Nights
This is a beach luxury holiday that is designed with romantics in mind. Azura Benguerra, on the north-west Coast of Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago, lures travellers with distinctive elegance and a secluded cast-away feel, complete with translucent waters and white sand. Activities abound from sunset dhow cruises, horse riding and scuba diving to thrilling helicopter transfers over the Indian Ocean.
Upon your arrival at Vilanculos Airport, you will be transferred by helicopter to Azura Benguerra Island. Imagine an unspoilt island within a Marine National Park, miles of deserted beaches with soft white sand and sparkling turquoise seas, swaying palms and gentle breezes. Azura is the area’s first luxury eco-boutique retreat, built entirely by hand in partnership with the local community.
Overnight at Azura Benguerra Island, Beach Villa (D)
You have the next three days at your leisure, to explore and experience this beautiful island. Apart from the included activities (Land Rover Island Drive and Sunset Dhow Cruise), you have so many other options available to enhance your experience at Azura (All extras are not included in this cost). You can enjoy Beach Picnics, scuba diving, reef snorkelling, island hopping or horse riding on the beach. Dining is also part of the experience at Azura and your personal host will go out of his way to make those little extra touches towards making your stay memorable.
Overnight at Azura Benguerra Island, Beach Villa (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will transfer by helicopter back to Vilanculos Airport, where you will then continue with your onward arrangements.
- Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and valid between 12h00 – 15h00 only (any arrival/ Departure outside these times, will be subject to private charter rates (quote on request basis)
- Transfer rates are subject to change without notice for reasons outside of our control as the helicopter is operated by an outside operator
- Luggage allowance is a max 15kg soft bags only which will be strictly applied (up to 2 extra seats may be charged)
- Excess baggage may be left in the storage at Vilanculous Airport at clients own risk
- If the helicopter is not available for any reason, transfers by fixed wing aircraft need to be booked to Benguerra Island
- Arrival and departure helicopter transfers as per itinerary
- 4 Nights accommodation as indicated on the itinerary
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) including a main beach dinner
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee and waters
- Sunset cocktail of the day served to Sala
- Mozambican Butler/ Host Service
- A 15 minute refresher back and neck massage
- A Land Rover Island Drive
- A sunset Dhow Cruise
- EVA Medical Insurance
- Premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes
- Any optional activity
- Flights and arrival/ departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Tips, telephone and personal expenses
- Any other concept, extras or services not indicated as included