5 Days / 4 Nights
Take a relaxing helicopter flight over crystal Indian Ocean waters to Quilalea Private Island in Mozambique and spend 5 days in beach paradise. This luxury getaway exudes intimacy and privacy, the perfect locale for honeymoons. Spend your time snorkelling the islands pristine shores, kayak the mangroves or simply unwind in a hammock shaded by giant baobabs.
Upon your arrival at Pemba Airport, you will be transferred by helicopter to Azura Quilalea Island. Azura Quilalea is a hidden gem, somewhere to retreat from the hustle and bustle of busy daily life. The African-chic style to Quilalea Private Island, a private, wholly uninhabited island paradise surrounded by pristine waters the Quirimbas Archipelago marine sanctuary.
Overnight at Azura Quilalea Island, Kaskazi Villa (D)
You have the next three days at your leisure, to explore and experience this beautiful island. Snorkel the island’s shores, kayak the mangroves or relax in a hammock beneath the giant baobabs on the island. Or you could enjoy island walks to view the giant baobabs, or a cultural trip to the nearby Ibo Island. There is plenty to do to keep you busy or you could just quite simply relax and enjoy this serene paradise.
Overnight at Azura Quilalea Island, Kaskazi Villa (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will transfer by helicopter back to Pemba Airport, where you will then continue with your onward arrangements.
- Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and valid between 12h00 – 15h00 only (any arrival/ Departure outside these times, will be subject to private charter rates (quote on request basis)
- Transfer rates are subject to change without notice for reasons outside of our control as the helicopter is operated by an outside operator
- Luggage allowance is a max 15kg soft bags only which will be strictly applied (up to 2 extra seats may be charged)
- Excess baggage may be left in the storage at Pemba Airport at clients own risk
- If the helicopter is not available for any reason, transfers by fixed wing aircraft need to be booked to Quirimbas Island and in this case a boat transfer is charged at $50 per person each way and may require a knee deep walk through the water.
- Arrival and departure helicopter transfers as per itinerary
- 4 Nights accommodation as indicated on the itinerary
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) including a main beach dinner
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee and waters
- Sunset cocktail of the day
- Mozambican Butler/ Host Service
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of Kayaks
- Baobab walking safarisv
- Wifi access in the public areas (not in rooms)
- EVA Medical Insurance
- Premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes
- Any optional activity
- Island hopping, dhow sailing, fishing, boat hire, motorized snorkelling, scuba diving and beach
- Flights and arrival/ departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Tips, telephone and personal expenses
- Any other concept, extras or services not indicated as included